The V2 kit now offers the ability to adjust the ackermann angle (from the knuckle add-on) and also the caster (from the top mount). These new features make adjustment convenient and handy.
NB! The V2 kit is suitable for both standard models and M3.
For the rear we are offering the full solution as well including the unique design trailing arms, lower links and V2 upper links
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: 0
READ FULL DESCRIPTION
- Higher roll center
Wisefab suspension kit brings the front roll center up on lowered cars, providing higher roll stiffness.
- Revised steering geometry (trail and Ackermann) You could tune your steering geometry either towards positive or negative Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment.
- Good camber control with high steering angles
With high steering angles the leading wheel will have a positive camber, which is not a positive effect. It reduces the front grip and during turn or flip it creates a contact patch transition from inside edge to outside edge. It is not possible to eliminate it, but with our geometry it has decreased as much as possible.
- Steering jacking control
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have monitored it and changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Predictable self-alignment control
With certain suspension geometry at high steering angles it could happen that the steering wheel is locking up at the end and driver needs to apply some force to flip it to other side. We know what causes it and have decreased it to minimum, if not eliminated it.
- Adjustable lock-stopper.
- Stronger inner ball joint design over OEM and older Wisefab version.
- Adjustable coilover upper mounts, Formula Drift compliance.
- Hub add-ons with Ackermann adjustment hardware.
- Lightweight lower control arms.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Adjustable lower control arm rear mount.
- Installation guide
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- We recommend tire diameter not bigger than 645mm (235/40 R18).
- Wider fenders or fender flares needed with this kit.